Rayon - Wear and Care Instructions
Endless Summer 100% Rayon Clothing
We want you to keep your 100% Rayon Pants, Dresses & Shorts in great condition so we make sure to include a care guide with every single order (and on our website, of course).
These aren't your typical garments so here’s some helpful tips to ensure proper care for them and extended life for your favourites!
HAND WASH ONLY (Don't throw them in the washing machine)
- Wash separately in cold or luke warm water, not hot water
- Do not soak for long periods of time
- Do not use Bleach or Chlorine
- Some shrinkage is normal for cotton & rayon garments, please allow for this
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY (Don't throw them in the dryer)
- Lay flat to dry. Do not hang dry, colors could bleed
- If drying outside, avoid direct sunlight
- If wrinkled, iron on low to medium setting (no higher)
- Note: To reduce any color running or shrinkage in garments, soak separately overnight in one tablespoon of salt and/or brown vinegar dissolved in hot water and then added to a basin of lukewarm water.